Breastfeeding in the first month is an exciting journey for every mom. As your baby grows, however, you and your baby develop changing needs - and before you know it, you will have to transition back to work.
For moms who need additional support in this critical period of transition, we bring you this self-paced module to help working moms succeed in breastfeeding even in the workplace - whether you are working from home or working on site, learn from Dr. Jamie Isip-Cumpas as she provides you with all the things you need to consider and prepare before going back to work!
Avail this course as a Course+Consult package to save Php 1000 (Lactation consultation fee is Php 2500, course only fee is Php 1500 ).
Lactation Consultation is a 1-hour engagement with pediatrician and international board certified lactation consultant, Dr. Jamie Isip-Cumpas to help guide you in your transition back to work and troubleshoot any problems encountered in your breastfeeding journey. Avail of the consultation online or in-clinic.
For consultations, our team will coordinate with you regarding Dr. Jamie's schedule and availability.
Pakview Children's Clinic, UG25 Alfaro Place, Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati
What you will learn:
1) Benefits of breastfeeding beyond 2 months
2) Breastfeeding positions for older infants
3) Government laws that support breastfeeding
4) Back-to-work breastmilk supply self-assessment
5) Workplace assessment
6) Finalizing your work set-up
7) Working within your set-up
8) Setting up designated spaces
9) Preparing your work day
10) Working from home sample schedule
11) Working outside the home
12) Creating your breastmilk sustainability plan
13) How to collect breastmilk while still nursing
14) Breastmilk storage guidelines
15) Factors affecting exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months
16) Working outside the home
Transitions Toolbox: Exclusive Demo Videos
1) Hands-on pumping
2) Cup feeding
3) Paced bottle feeding
This module comes with a downloadable PDF course handout.