HELP YOUR TODDLER LEARN TO TALK
If you’re the parent of a baby or toddler who’s below three years old, this book is for you. You’ll get powerful science-backed strategies that are surprisingly easy to use.
Written by our very own Hatch&Grow pedia mom, Dr. Victoria Nolasco-Ang, you won’t need to search the internet and end up even more confused!
- How to know whether your child’s language development is on track
- Why you can spend all day doing learning activities from the internet, but still miss out on what your child really needs
- Ways to boost your baby’s brain development—right now, even as a busy parent, instead of putting it off for “someday when there’s more time”
- What the evidence really says about how screen time affects language skills
- A step-by-step action plan if you’re worried that your child might have speech delay
- and more!
INCLUDES AN ONLINE RESOURCE LIBRARY!
- ASIN: B0B638ZZ35
- Publisher: Hatch and Grow Inc. (July 7, 2022)
- Publication date: July 7, 2022
- Language: English
- Print length: 150 pages